Eaten 460 calories so far today, just rode for 2hrs burning 1300 calories…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Fast Exercise Combining Fast Diet and Exercise
Eaten 460 calories so far today, just rode for 2hrs burning 1300 calories…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gypsum_Fantastic 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• and I am feeling pretty hungry now… what would you do? (it’s obviously a Fast day 🙂 )

This was the activity if it makes a difference: http://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/682319641

Maybe have a low calorie soup or maybe just a cup tea and hopefully that will take the edge off it.

Ha ha! Was wondering where in the world you might be with max temp 18. I guess that was before you got outside?!

I’m now in maintenance, and I know everyone’s different, but I don’t really get on very well exercising hard on fast days (running or cycling).

So personally I would be eating something, but not going mad. You’ve got some calories spare yet anyway. And if 140 cals isn’t enough, I wouldn’t worry too much about going a bit over.

Intermittent fasting is flexible. There’s no failure, and it’s a marathon not a sprint! So do what feels right, and is doable, for you.

Cheers everyone – had a couple of poached eggs and salad, and an espresso and feeling a lot better :). Went a little over but not too bad!

Panic over 🙂

by the way the temp would have been 18 indoors but it takes a while for the Garmin to adjust once you are out 🙂

Hi Ian

I’m not sure what your goals are but just be aware that the Garmin algorythm for calculating calories consumed is not very accurate when you compare it to the actual work done (via powermeter).

It’s a reasonable approximation but just take the value with a pinch of salt.

Nice bike BTW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.