Down 9 lbs in 3 Weeks :)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Down 9 lbs in 3 Weeks :)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  redflame625 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi Everyone! I have been on this diet for 3 weeks now & I’ve lost a total of 9 lbs….I am so happy! I find this diet to fit me very well & I’m just wondering if anyone has been on this for the long haul & if it continues to work it’s magic for a long period of time?

I need to lose about 200 lbs…I know, it’s alot & I’m not proud of it, but I’ve tried everything & this is the only diet that has clicked with me.

Has anyone needed to use this diet for that big a weight loss & does it keep working…..if you keep working it? Just wondering? 🙂

wooooooohoooooo!!!!

Donna5503

cheers on ur loss

does 70 lbs count 2 lose

have lost over 20 lbs

since 3/13

so 50 or more 2 go

there will 3 to 5 probably plateaus

that might last over a month

but this not a diet where u r a prisoner

this a lifestyle that u have chosen & will succeed

because u will make it as enjoyable as possible

<I need to lose about 200 lbs…I know, it’s alot & I’m not proud of it, but I’ve tried everything & this is the only diet that has clicked with me.>

Donna5503: Don’t be ashamed. Count yourself in with myself and (I would guess) many people on here who need/want to lose that amount and more. By doing this plan you’ve made the first step and THAT is something to be proud of.

You will do it, I know.

Congratulations, Donna5503! You’ve made a great start to losing the weight you want.

I’m sure that you’ll continue to see good results and wish you the very best,

Sarah

Well done Donna5503. I’m in my 4th week and although I’m giving myself a break from fasting due to a bad cold, I have lost 11 lbs and I’m very pleased. I have around 150 lbs to lose and I honestly believe that this approach is the way to go. Keep at it 🙂

hi donna, fantasic start! well done.
    i had over 70lbs to lose, im about 41 lbs down now so another 30lbs to go, its taken 12 months with 7 weeks off for holidays, but im still going strong and never wanted to give up like i have on other diets. this has been by far the easiest and most successful way to lose weight that ive tried, believe me ive tried most of them! xx

Thanks so much for the support & Congrats on your accomplishments too! I’m definitely going to keep this diet up…..!!!!

HI Donna553. I was about to ask the same question. I weigh 255 and have a large amount of weight loose (always confuse loose and lose). Starting my 5th week and have. Lost about 2 pounds and was wondering if this plan works is you have lots of weight to lose. How are u doing?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.