Down 6kg in 4 months.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MEJ 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hello fellow fasters? I started the 5:2 routine in January and have lost weight steadily over the last 4 months, going from 84 to 78kg. Weight measurements always taken without clothes and on the same scales. Accurate and purchased specially for the 5:2 routine.
    I know 6kg is more than the predicted “normal” weight loss for the 5:2 routine but I guess everyone’s body is different and will respond in different ways. I have followed the routine strictly by fasting on Monday and Thursday for 24hrs each time and on most days drinking only water but occasionally also eat an apple and banana or raw carrot for example. For me it has worked extremely well and I would say without any severe punishments on fasting days. I find the fasting quite easy to maintain and have never felt desperately hungry or tired on fasting days. On the other 5 days I eat and drink as I normally would. Chocolate, cake, fried food, beer etc included but these are only a minor part of my usual calorie intake – say 5%. The remainder I would say is healthy eating – fruit, veg, salad, fish, pasta, oatmeal in “average” portion sizes.
    For me the result has been very positive both physically and mentally. Observations of improved health not only from myself but also others. I will continue on the 5:2 until I get down to 75/76kg and then hold this weight by adjusting calorie intake. With mostly health foods of course!
    Anybody else had the same rate of weight loss? Looking forward to your comments. Mike J. 58

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.