Do you know how you can eat smart and lose weight?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Do you know how you can eat smart and lose weight?

This topic contains -31 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sleepmilkywaymirmars 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Eating smart and losing weight is not only about what you eat, it is also about what you do not eat. This whole process begins with setting realistic goals for yourself. You have to consider your ability to eat smart and lose weight part of your process of self-mastery and personal transformation. It is a lifestyle choice. You have to be able to say “No” to some food offers. What will you do if at the office or a friend’s house, and you are offered a mouth-watering plate of ice cream? You have to learn to have a specific plan for the different situations and circumstances that make up your day. For the situation above, you can ask your friends at the office, if they have ice cubes or yogurt? Explain to them, how you love the crunchy sounds of ice cubes between your teeth or how you love the refreshing taste of yogurt in your mouth. This is part of the process of eating smart. How? You have refused to eat the ice cream without making others feel bad, and you kept yourself focused on your goal of not eating ice cream that day or for the week. You also have to consistently remind yourself to take productive action and stop allowing distractions like negative thinking and purposeless action take away your focus and keep you from achieving your daily goals. It also means that you check the factors that can distract you from your daily mini-goals for healthy eating.

Willpower is a funny thing. You can exercise it, like a muscle, and the more you use it the stronger it becomes. If you can turn a poor habit into a good habit, that’s a particular triumph. I try to put a positive spin on food choices. And you always have a choice. Rather than saying, “I can’t/won’t/mustn’t eat that”, I say, “What can I have instead that will make me feel happy and healthy?” or even, “Do you REALLY want to eat that?”. A couple of seconds thinking time can be enough to distract from a less healthy choice. Focusing on what you CAN have is more motivating than a constant denial, because you still fixating on the stuff that could pile those pounds on. When you don’t even consider that giant muffin under the dome on the counter, that’s when you know you’ve won.

Take Care of Your Metabolism
    Eat Breakfast
    Count Calories
    Portion Distortion
    Eat Fiber
    Snack
    Sleep Enough
    Exercise

Eating smart involves making sure you’re getting a good balance of proteins, carbs and healthy fats while avoiding processed foods. Eating smaller meals throughout the day can also help keep your metabolism up. Plus, don’t forget to get plenty of exercise!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.