Do diet pills really work?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Do diet pills really work?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Laura_Woo 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi there,
    I really need to lose weight as I am quite fat and I really hate the way I look. Actually, I’ve tried many diets and natural methods but didn’t get any satisfied outcome. 5 weeks of dieting and exercising and not a single kg lost. Now, I want go for diet pills. Is there something safe I can get without prescription to help drop the weight. Anyone can help me regarding this??
    Thanks in advance !!

Hi Theresa, You may want to search for a forum devoted to the topic of ‘diet pills’. This is a forum for those following the 5:2 Fastdiet way of life. From what you wrote above, I’m of the impression that you haven’t even given 5:2 a ‘go’? If you have, tell us more so we can help you make a success of it, though doing so wouldn’t include the use of diet pills.

Most diet pills are based on phentermine which is an appetite suppressant. Phentermine belongs to the same family as ephedrine. You really cant take it for any extended period as it will play havoc with your sleep patterns. All those other “herb” based pills will just see you parting with your money and that’s about all.

Why not give 5:2 a try. Try and eliminate all sugar, simple carbs like bread, pasta, breakfast cereals, cakes biscuits etc. Fizzy drinks, fruit juice. Eat lots of veggies, beans, nuts, some whole fruit, some lean meat. Cheese, tofu, greek yogurt.

Hello Theresa,
    Reductil 15mg pill is high demanded medication pills for weight loss. I started on reductil just over two weeks ago, and so far have lost 2 kg and have 26 to go. I have noticed that I’m not as hungry, and it is much easier to stay away the sugar and fat that I love so much. I’ve also got a bit more energy. I got my Reductil online from http://meridiareductil.com and it works. Will see how it goes..
    Good luck !

Sibutramine is the active ingredient(i.e. Reductil)has been associated with increased cardio vascular and stoke events. It has been removed from sale in the following countries, Australia, Canada, China, the European Union (EU), Hong Kong, India, Mexico, New Zealand, the Philippines, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. So where exactly do you live Sophie and how did you buy it?

I tried to use pills to lose weight but it did not work, all depends on the type of metabolism you have, the physical activity and the type of food you eat.

I live in UK. I was conscious it was a banned drug but I was using it cautiously and everything was fine. I feel wonderful, my blood pressure is great, no sides effects and am now to my goal.

No…don’t use pills!! Those are all toxic in some way and not good for your health.
    You could try herbal teas for example…some of those are quite effective

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.