Disappointed….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chubbycaz 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I started the Fast Diet yesterday and stuck rigidly to it. I have woken up this morning with a splitting headache but haven’t even lost a single ounce. Any advice please?

Chubbycaz
    This is a long term way of life. You wouldn’t expect instant results.
    A lot of people get headaches the first couple of times they fast. Make sure you drink plenty of water as we get most of our fluid from food. Your body will get used to it.
    Keep up the twice a week fasting, record your measurements now and continue to record, say weekly. You WILL notice change if you are patient and strict with yourself.
    Read the books and arm yourself with knowledge. Get onto one of the many threads on this site to have support from others.
    All the best. You will probably change your handle to Caz!

Thanks Purple Vegie Eater, I know I haven’t given it much of a chance but I’m desperate!
    I have Thyroid problems and have read that people like me have had success with The Fast Diet and also that it can help Thyroid function so I’ll try and stick with it…I promise 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.