Diet 'buddy'?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Isabelle11 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I’m starting the 5:2 diet again, I did it a few years ago and it went well.

But now I’ve put more weight on since having my daughter and I need to shift it. My PCOS make it really hard to lose it, and the majority of my weight seems to be on my tummy and hips.

The one thing I struggle with is snacking and not exercising. So I’d love someone to go on this journey with, that would kick me up the backside when I need it 🙂

Hi! I would be happy to be your buddy. I also need a kick to stay on track. I have only just joined and decided to start today, with a fast day. My weight is also on my tummy++ and hips.

Hi! I’m starting today with a fast day too!
    I’ve decided to have Monday and Thursday as my fast days.

Hi! I’m sorry, I just had an appointment with my doctor, and this diet has to go on hold for now for me. Good luck finding a buddy though!

Hello Mama, I will be your buddy if you’ll have me! I’m not the best with exercise either I used to go to classes regularly a few years back and then my workplace at the time went through a merger and I went off the rails and piled on the lbs. I want to lose 2 stone by Christmas and another 2 by April/may before my friends hen do. Do u have any goals in mind? I’m following 4:3 my fast days are Tues, Thurs and Sunday 🙂

Hi, I have just started the 5:2 diet, I am currently doing my second fast day! I would love to have a buddy to help encourage each other 🙂 I have about 30lb to lose and i’m hoping to get there by easter next year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.