Dead man walking, week 1.. Done

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Dead man walking, week 1.. Done

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Mywordz 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Dead man walking. Week 1
    Start weight 24stone

Diet, wasn’t the best this week. Not going to lie.
    Did try two fast days, i have found as soon as i start eating and wait up the hunger Dragon, i cant stop. But if i have one largish meal around 6ish. Im find.
    Takeaway, chicken and chips in box + chicken cheese wrap (salad mayonnaise ect)
    Domino’s Hollyoaks special + ben and Jerry’s
    Thats a Victory for me,
    Next week, thinking about uploading meal pictures to Instagram for my own record and countability (as forget what i ate most of the week)
    Friday, did have chicken breast, rice, salad ( iceberg lettuce cucumber tomato spring onion beetroot) handful of nuts handful of grapes.

Key,
    Farm supplie store sheep counter.
    Stairs (13 steps) each way up or down is one click on the sheep counter.

Frontroom wall to wall (6.6 meters in length) instead of sitting on my butt watching tv, what most likely helped to get me fat. I now walk the length of my front room, while watching tv. One length (6.6 meters) one click.

Bike, indoor resistance bike,

WEEK 1
     Saturday 👣👣 14 stairs (182 steps)
     Sunday 👣👣 42 stairs (546 steps)
     Monday 👣👣 0 stairs (wasn’t home)
     Tuesday 👣👣 88 stairs (1,144 steps)
     Wednesday 👣👣 106 stairs (1,378 steps)
     Thursday 👣👣 62 stairs (808 steps) wall 2 wall (80/528 meters)
     Friday 👣👣60 stair climbs (780 steps)
    6.3km on bike level 1 (19 mins 27 seconds). Wall 2 wall (160/ 1,056 meters)

Week 2 goals
    do two full fast days this week (water fasts, would be the goal. But start with low calorie fast days. Trying to go slow and steady). Keep up with my workouts and upload pictures of my meals for self countability on Instagram . A record of the healthy meals im eating.
    Workout goals, add hiit training to my bike workout.

Have been having cravings pretty badly for sugar. Did find out on the interwebs. If you water fast for 72hours your body clears away the sugar from the body. And switches back to using fat as a fuel, this gives you a clean fresh start to a new life style of eating whole clean healthy natural foods. Am considering, just sleeping the whole time to help the 72hours pass by. To stop the sugar craving and to get me back on track to a new healthy life style.

Hi DMW,
    Hope you’re still sticking with it. This forum is in a way self defeating. We should be out doing stuff, not sitting at home on the internet. Do you have a lot of weight to shift? Do you have any professional help with it?
    Stick with it.
    Good luck too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.