coping with the fast days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
coping with the fast days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lovetolift 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all
    This is my first week my starting weight 16st 7lb and my weight today is 15st 8lb so well chuffed, but I have struggled with my two fast days, can anyone help.
    I work in an office from 9-5pm sometimes 6pm I have a family, so I have to cook for them, I have been having a salad with tuna for dinner, but then I struggle a tea time, I need help please………

Hi, I have just started so can’t offer extensive advice. However I can tell you what I do. I don’t eat breakfast on an day now. This means fast days are no different until Lunch. I then have a cuppa soup at lunch. I always organise the family meal so that on fast days its something I can have a smaller version of. Usually home made soup, chicken and veg, omelette, scrambled egg and ham. Rather than making separate meals.

Also I find doing something different at lunch time helps. I walk around the outside of the office building a few times then go in for my soup. This is what I did to quit smoking too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.