Completed first week!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Completed first week!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  albatera1 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have just completed my first week on 5:2 and lost 5 pounds very happy motivated to keep it up However I do have a question for all you experienced 5:2ers. do you weigh your food before it is cooked or after. I read somewhere that you should weigh it after cooking to make sure you are getting enough then somewhere else it says weigh after now confused.
    Thanks for your support.
    Sandra

Congratulations on your first week!! I’ve just started as well….my first fast day was today and it was really hard. Did you do anything in particular that helped you get through the fast day?

I generally weigh my food after its cooked..hope that helps a little!

Hi Smiles77
    Thanks for your reply. The first fast day I did I find really hard as I am a diabetic and really canĀ“t go on water only I must eat. So the second and third days of fasting I ate proper food and found it much easier. for example today is a fast day and I just had a cup of coffee at breakfast time and for lunch I had a two egg omellete and 1/2 a tin of chopped tomatoes, and a coke Zero.. This evening I am having a tuna salad, made up of Tuna in water 80g 76cals, lettuce 110g 19cals Spring Onion 25g 8cals Cucumber 100g 17 cals, 10 Cherry tomatoes 20cals, watercress 55g 12 cals, Rocket 50g 20cals 1tsp Olive oil 40cals, 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar 5 cals, Salt and pepper. Huge. Total for the day 498 cals. So within the limit. and healthy. I have always weighed my food raw but will try after its cooked and see what the difference is. Good Luck and I hope you loose lots of weight. We could buddy up if you would like to and encourage each other.
    Sandra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.