Come on!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cherrystone 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I tried my first day of this yesterday. I went a little over, about 610. And I am UP a pound and a half. Really??? I mean I know weight can fluctuate and I’m hoping that’s what this is but really I am very disappointed.

Now since I went so far over should I do another fast day this week to make up for it? I’m almost afraid to eat normally today after having gone up!

I mean another fast day as in adding a third btw…

Stick with it 🙂 Your weight will naturally fluctuate day to day anyway, and one day is not enough of a test. Keep to the plan, you will do it! I look forward to hearing how you get on x

hello smartyskort
    have been on diet since 12/6 found weight loss dipped and then went up again, but went on a “binge” yesterday – non fast day – and ended up putting on 1.7kg in 2 days!!!! It happens from time to time, but am still down 0.3kg on starting weight. Today is 500cal day so am hoping most of it will come off.

Don’t give up – keep working on it – don’t get disappointed over one weigh-in if you do, then you won’t contunue and that would be a shame!

Hi,
    Definitely stick with it and you will find that you get into a rhythm, I found that my weight fluctuated loads at the beginning but now it is a steady loss , I have been doing this since january and have lost a stone and I can see it has really come off my belly. I wasnt grossly overweight to start with and I am 57 very active so I really didn’t think that I could ever lose the weight I put on after my knees no longer allowed me to run, but 5/2 has delivered! So it is worth persevering! !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.