Changing weigh in day?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Changing weigh in day?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Billie 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Has anyone changed their weigh in day and do they weigh in the day after a fast day or on one of the other days?

I started 5:2 last Monday and originally weighed in on the Mondays – my fast days are normally Monday and Thursday and this week I’m adding today in too (making it 4:3 this week) to try and kick-start some weight loss so I’m considering making Friday my weigh-in day and sticking to that in future.

Just wondered if anyone else had done the same.

Thanks
    Karen

Hi Karen, i always weigh everyday to know my progress…but I have read it is best to weigh after a fast day. I find very encouraging loses after a fast day and that keeps me motivated. It would be a good idea to change your day to friday…I am sure you will see the scales move “onwards and downwards” as you put it 🙂

Thanks la_dolce that’s what I’m going to do. I know after a feast day I’ll put some back on but seeing the lower numbers on a Friday after fasting will keep me going.

🙂

I weigh in every day too but I find that my weight immediately after my second fast day of the week is actually higher than any of the previous days of the week. I presume this is due to the fact that I must retain a lot of the liquids I drink on fast days because the day after my weight can drop quite dramatically. I fast on Mondays and Thursdays but for this reason keep Saturday as my “flag” weigh in day – the one I register weekly to see overall progress.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.