Changing fast dates

This topic contains -5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hey! I’m new to the fast diet and just wondering if I can change my fast days so like one week I’ll fast on Monday and Thursday and the other week Wednesday and Friday, just to fit it around my hours in school , or is that bad for the diet or something?
    Thanks in advance

5:2. Eat 5 days fast 2 (a fast day is considered 36 hours) which ever days suits you. At least as far as I’m concerned. I’ve been on the 5:2 pattern for over a year. I switch my days around a lot to take into account social engagements, special occasions or just wanting to nosh while I watch football

It is a way of life rather than a diet. I have been doing it for 3 years now and some weeks I do x1 FD and another week 2 and often change the days around. I usually miss breakfast on a FD and then have lunch and tea, but I have also tried a FD by eating breakfast, missing lunch and tea on one day until the next lunchtime, which was also quite straightforward.

The key is to make sure that you are eating normally on the NFD, rather than over eating. There is loads of advice in the FAQ’s at the top of this page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.