Challenge accepted

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all, today I have embarked on the Alternate Day Fasting journey to shift some deadly weight from my belly, boobs and bum! Once I have dropped some weight I plan on reverting to the 5:2 principle until my goal has been reached. Thats a fair way down the road. Im giving myself 15 months to shift the weight. This is when my husband and I board a cruise ship and set sail for 2 weeks at sea.

I am not doing this alone. I have recruited one of my sisters who could also benefit from some serious weight loss. She is Diabetic and Insulin dependent. We are working in 10% increments as our body types are completely different. Im 6ft she’s just over 5ft! We have our first weigh off on Christmas Day before the feast (non fast day 😉 then the weigh offs will occur every three months until goals have been achieved!

My motivation is: Longevity and reversing my pre diabetic and obese state. I am 42 and plan on having a long healthy life, preferably without serious illness. I have watched the dock a couple of times and have the books in hand. I purchased these a couple of months ago and am ready “mentally” to start.

Cheers and happy fasting

M

Melissa1971

cheering u all the way woooooo hooooo! 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.