Can’t lose the fat around my waist

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Can’t lose the fat around my waist

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timmothysmith01 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• M, 45, 200 pounds at last weigh in, 6’1. I started IF, mostly 16:8 18:6 combo since May of 2019. I started OMAD three weeks ago, since May my waist has gone from 39 to 37 then back to 39”. Very confusing and frustrating.

I’m doing IF because I got my blood work back and my triglicérides we’re through the roof. The weird thing is my clothes are fitting different and baggier, I feel better, but the fat on my waist is what worries me the most.

I eat well, protein, veggies, fats, nuts, fruit and lots of water. I exercise (bodyweight) almost daily, and I walk a lot as a stay at home dad.

Confused and disappointed.

I fully understand and have a tummy that is really resistant. My GP says that it is almost impossible to get rid of adipose fat . So I disguise and try to keep to a good weight . It may be that stomach crunches etc might help…

A diet high in unhealthy fats and starchy carbohydrates will cause your midsection to enlarge. Instead, consume a lot of vegetables, pick lean proteins, and avoid red meat fats. Select the healthy fats found in foods like avocados, almonds, and seafood. Even a modest reduction in carbs grains, pasta, and sweets can be beneficial.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.