Can't believe I am not hungry!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tickatape 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Just started this week and had my second fast day today, can’t believe I can go from 7.00pm last night to 7.00pm tonight only eating a banana, some carrot batons and sugar snap peas?! I am usually a grazer and eat every couple of hours so thought it would be really hard but it’s been ok. I don’t have an early breakfast so usually take something into work, is it ok to have a banana for breakfast or are they too sweet and likely to cause a sugar rush and make me more hungry?
    Really think I can stick to this as its not like being on a diet every day, finding this forum inspiring and really helpful, lets hope I do as we’ll as many of the other members :o)

Hello and welcome 🙂 I eat a breakfast of porridge at 7am and then my evening meal at 7pm with plenty of water during the day – that’s my fast days which works for me 🙂 I am not sure about banana’s – at the moment I am enjoying strawberries and blueberries, which are both good fruits to eat. I am on fast 8 today and I have lost 5lbs so for which I am really pleased with. I am hoping for a steady 1lb a week. Been cutting down since January and to date have lost 2 and a half stone! I feel so much better in myself! 🙂 good luck and enjoy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.