Breakfast ideas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chrijaz 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I am on my 2nd week and am finding it ok , although the headaches are horrible !!!
    I am i bit stuck on breakfast , i have underactive thryoid and have to wait an hour after taking my tablet each morning so am used to not eating like i used to as soon as i get down the stairs to the kitchen , however i seem to be sticking to a boiled egg for breakfast or a green smoothie i was amazed how many calories a green smoothie is !.
    I will be getting weighed on Monday and will be interested to see if i have lost anything , i have put one 4 kg so that needs to come off , sometimes it is difficult having the thryoid problem .
    I am having salmon with sweet chilli sauce and stir fry , so not really sure how many cals the sweet chilli sauce or stir fry would be , i used to know calories years and years ago but not now .
    I think this diet is a great way to rest your body like it says and you do have to keep telling yourself it is only for 2 DAYS A WEEK now that con’t be bad !.
    Still any breakfast ideas would be welcome this is one i found

40 g flaxseed 194cals i only used 20 grams to cut the calories down,
    1 egg 107cals
    2 teasp cinnamon
    1 teaso Baking powder
    1 sachet of Stevia
    1 teasp coconut oil

Mix all ingredients in a mug and place in the microwave for 90 seconds .

Keeps you going for most of the day ,and full of all good things to .
    Let me know if you try it and what you think .
    It’s a recipe off the internet somewhere while i was surfing !! good job i made a note of it cause i may not find it again.

Heat a nonstick griddle or fry pan on medium high. Slice a zucchini onto the pan in a single layer. Cover and cook about 2 minutes or until the zukes have browned a bit. (I use a cover that will sit right over the “omlette” not on the rim of the pan – this captures the steam and cooks the food quickly.) Flip the zukes over, crack an egg onto the zukes, season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 1 minute; turn off heat and let sit 1 minute. Enjoy.

Thanks for that i like the sound of that .
    Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.