book–which one if any

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
book–which one if any

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• So I calculated my TDEE, and I know should eat 600 calories a day on fasting days. I am pretty good with the workout stuff so I don’t need the help with that part of it. The benefits of fasting are widely available online for free and I don’t need more science to convince me. I am already sold. Not to be THAT guy but is there a reason I should buy the book? I have no issues with spending the money but I just want to know what information is in the book that I don’t already have.

thanks

Hi Scott and welcome:

Here is the information you need to succeed on 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

If you Google ‘eat fast live longer’ and look for the ‘daily motion’ address, you will get the BBC program that generated the book.

In addition, this site, somewhere, has all of the information in the book and more. Just look around and don’t restrict yourself to one thread. Reading the ‘Recent Posts’ in the ‘Forum’ section will yield much information.

Buy the book if you want (or take it out from the library for free), but you really don’t need it.

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.