Blow out! Do I start again?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Blow out! Do I start again?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Frances83 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi!
    I started the 5:2 earlier this week and completed two fasting days (on Tues/Thurs). But then last night (Friday, non fasting day), because it was Friday and I had the house to myself (blah blah blah, excuses, excuses!), I had a complete blow out and binged on absolute crap!
    What do I do now? Do I start again? I am having a fast day today (even though I have already done two this week) as I figure I need to after going waaaaay over my calories last night. Should I do another fast day tomorrow as well?
    I weighed myself this morning and I have put on about 5-7kg in the last two months, so I am hoping this will work!
    Thanks in advance!

BTW – I am in Australia, so I’m on the metric system!

Hi Frances, the beauty of 5:2 is that if you stuff up you can just start again the next day! By all means do another fast today but then leave it until next week before you start your next two. Make sure you’re aware of your BMR and TDEE so that you can try and stay under your limit on your non-fast days – that way you don’t have to worry about doing an extra fast!
    By the way, there is another thread aimed at those of us in the southern hemisphere called, Hello Southern Hemispherites (oddly enough!) Good luck on your fast today!

Thanks Liz for your reply!

I have a TDEE of about 1800 and my BMR is roughly 1300. I try to stick to around 1500-1600 on my non fast days, so fingers crossed this should work!

I have just spotted the southern hemisphere thread – looking forward to touching base with the Aussies in here (and NZ’ers too of course!).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.