Best piece of advice

This topic contains -1 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• What is your best piece of advice for anyone starting (or continuing) the 5:2 way of life?

One piece of advice isn’t enough as IMHO there are a few really important things to consider.

1) Be patient.
    It takes time for your body to adjust to fasting and it is not a fast method of weight loss nor is it a linear drop. Some weeks you won’t lose any weight at all especially if you are a woman of child bearing age.
    Stick with it as it works and for me it is the first time in my adult life that I’ve lost weight, kept most of it off and managed to change my eating habits for the better.

2) Drinks lots of water. If you feel hungry drink water, if you feel faint or dizzy drink water and take a pinch or two of salt.

3) Ignore the naysayers who’ll tell you fasting/not eating breakfast/any other reason that is no more than their opinion is bad for you. You’ll soon prove them wrong when you’ve lost weight and look and feel much better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.