Best HIT app?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Maralyn1 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• There are plenty of apps out there, but I really don’t want to purchase one that won’t work for me. What’s your favorite? Michael should collaborate with a techie to make one, unless there is already one that I don’t know about…

I use the Runtastic timer on my phone – it’s a free app you can download from the Appstore – not sure if it’s available for Android phones though. You can adjust the rest and workout phases however you like and play your own music in the background whilst you workout, which is a nice little extra feature.

7-minute Workout, men’s version [even though I am female]. Free. Runs on phone and tablet. Good one.

I tried the 7-Minute Workout and its great!

I haven’t thought of that! I want to try the 7-Minute Workout application, but there are so many in the store, what is the full name of the app?

In the Fast Diet book, Michael recommends downloading the Fast Exercise app on page 88. I can’t seem to find it on the App Store. Has anyone managed to find it / use it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.