Before and After

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DP 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi there 5-2ers!

We are a television show in Australia and are doing a profile on Dr Michael Mosley and the 5 2 diet. You can see our website here https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/#page1

We know many people all around the world are experiencing great results after being on Dr Mosley’s diet. We would love to share your experience with our viewers.

If you want to share your story, could you please send a ‘before’ and ‘after’ photo to our email address: sundaynightcompetitions@seven.com.au

You can remain completely anonymous. We would just love to know:

* Your age
    * Your previous weight/size
    * Your weight/size after trying 5:2
    * How long you were on 5:2

Thank you for sharing your story,

The Sunday Night Team

Haha – I’d love to help but finding a full length ‘before’ shot would prove difficult I think. Not so camera shy anymore but from 14-34 I think I could probably count the number of full length pictures I’d allowed anyone to take of me on one hand 😉

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for replying! We understand that you may have been camera shy in the past. If you were happy to share any photos you had though, it would be great if we could share these with our viewers.

All the best,

The Sunday Night Team

Thank you to everyone who has already contacted us. We love hearing about your successes through 5:2.

We would love to hear from as many people as we could. If you have a spare few minutes, we would really appreciate receiving your photos! Don’t forget our email is sundaynightcompetitions@seven.com.au

Thank you and keep up the great work!

The Sunday Night Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.