BACK ON THE WAGON

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dumpling 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

• I was so excited to lose 7 lbs in 5 weeks on the diet then we went on holiday so I fell off the wagon. I got right back on but was sick with the dreaded cold so put weight back on. I have started the diet again today. Wish me luck.

Good luck!
    You can do it. 🙂

Thanks lindy 🙂

::CHEERS YOU ON::

Aud x

Thanks Aud 🙂

There you are limey – well done for getting back on the wagon

This time strap on and flick the reins!

haha. Thanks for the encouragement. I do feel good 🙂

Are you one for gentle nudges or reality checks incorporated with sharp nails and teeth? I can do both. Well.

Ooh I found your post. I just posted that I was having trouble, and I called you Niki lol 🙂

Hahaha and I also replied to that one just now 😉 Make up your mind which one you’re going to use damnit!

How did you get on Limey? I fell off the wagon too, starting a fresh this week with tomorrow as my fast day.

I haven’t weighed myself since climbing back on the horse Vicki. I’ll let you know 🙂

I also fell off the wagon for three days of eating way past being full 🙁 climbed back on with a fast day and 10km run today though so in much improved spirits!
    Happy climbing 😉

Congratulations. That has inspired me 🙂

I kind of leaned off the wagon a bit last week. I didn’t completely break everything but I still ate unhealthy things (just not a lot). Then I went to Hong Kong and didn’t want to worry about dieting for that weekend, so I allowed myself to just enjoy myself. Don’t regret it.
    Yesterday I ate a low-ish meal of veggies and chicken after quite a tough workout so I’m anchored to the wagon once again!

I thought this wagon had a driver…he is not doing a very good job of keeping us all on!
    Someone build some doors…

Or a horse without a drinking problem.

😉

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply.