Attention Newbies & Professionals!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Attention Newbies & Professionals!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Way2Go 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone,

Apologies if there is already a thread like this (I’m a newbie!) but I thought it’d be good to post which days are your fasts and then maybe find someone that can support you who has the same days!

For example my days are Friday and Sunday and I would love to find another Friday and Sunday faster that is open to swapping emails or Facebooks to keep each other motivated on those days 🙂

Doesn’t matter how much you have to lose, male or female or how long you have been doing it just which days you have chosen 🙂

Hayley xx

I’m a Friday faster if you’re still around. I should of went to bed, got an invite to go out to listen to music, but since I’m getting hungrier I just keep eating sugarless gum and sitting very still. The Beers smell good ~sigh~

I am a newbie too. My planned days will be Tuesday and Friday. Have yet to get the book. I think it essential that we read the book, there are some good recipes I hear for the fast days.

I am never around after about 5 on computer though so no help with night cravings.

I’ll try to post a recipe with picture on Fridays to keep in touch.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.