April Fool

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cinque 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Not the same as a strawberry fool I imagine and certainly less calories? Starting, rather re-starting 2:5 good results prior to knee replacement but fell away into the old ‘stinking thinking’ mode and it all went on – and then some. 16 days to go before am on Annual Leave to lamb sheep. An excellent way of burning calories. However, more unfit than at any other time and back creaky too – all adds up to the fact I do not take care of myself – is fatness/overeating mostly a mouth or mind problem. For Lent I gave up/am giving up – and with no problem wine, chocolate, sweets, biscuits and cake but no real weight loss – 2lbs which came on and off in a daily pattern. So here goes…..I have no where else to go! Birthday soon and heading fast towards the 60yr mark – been overweight for 30 yrs now. Too long. Two separate cancers and knocked both of them into touch, 1 new knee and a bad attitude. Something has to change. A m interested in the 2:5 and cell regeneration. Necessary. Anyone else recognise this cameo?

Hi Shepherdess, welcome here! Most people here will relate to your story! Good luck and best wishes! Check out the most popular threads (drop down menu under ‘forum’) and see if there is one you’d like to join for companionship on this journey!
    Best wishes, you’ve been through a lot. 5:2 should be a doddle in comparison!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.