anyone want to join me for moral support..any others? im starting tomrw.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
anyone want to join me for moral support..any others? im starting tomrw.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  grannywhoosh 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hi

iam starting the diet tmrw. I’m female aged 35 weigh 11 st 6 pounds want to loose 1 stone in 8 weeks. Don’t know if its possible but need to get into that bikini! Scary exciting Journey ahead.! 🙁 🙂 xxxxx. Anyone starting we could encourage each other on xxx

Hi Jens12 how is it going? I just discovered the 5:2 & I plan to start Monday. I dont have the book but I think I can create my own healthy diet plan. I’m 98kg and my weight goal is 80kg (for now). I get terrible headaches and tummy cramps if I dont eat enough so I’m a bit scared of the 2 days but I’m willing to try!!

Hi Jens and Flyangel. I’m starting tomorrow and like flyangel am going to make my own healthy plan based on the calories allowed. I’m starting with a fast day tomorrow as I’m home for the day so can make some low soups and do a walk. I’ve got a lot to lose but at least I’m starting. Good luck to you both.

Hi everyone. I completed my first fast yesterday. It was not as difficult as I thought. I did feel a little agitated at night though. Just took a bath and tried to sleep. I hope it get’s easier to fast.

zumbagirl, congratulations on completing your first fast 🙂 It does get easier, been doing this since last August, lost 40 pounds, BMI now 20.1 — you can do it!

Hi Jens12 and Zumbagirl! I also just started today! Getting through lunchtime was rough but I had some veggies and a greek yogurt dip that I’d been munching on. I’m heading back into work for another 3 hours so I’m hoping it keeps my mind off the tummy grumbles and I can fall asleep right after chicken broth for dinner so I can call today a success! Haha Good luck to you ladies!

Hi, I’m also about to start and don’t have the book. I also weigh 98kgs and would be overjoyed if I lost weight. I will manage my meals myself. What ways will you all be using for counting cals? I have looked up several websites and have got completely confused!! Lots of people have mentioned myfitnesspal but the calorie count is different from the calorific value on the food labels!! ARRGH….really frustrated now because I am not starting until I find out the best way to go about it. Any tips???

Hi! I’m also starting tomorrow, I’m 28 and weigh 11st 6lbs as well. I want to lose at least a stone but I’m not really on a deadline, just want to get started so I can feel like I’m working towards my goal. Good luck everyone!

Hi:

Here are some tips for those just starting 5:2: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

Hi Jen. I am exactly same as you but just a year or so younger!! Starting tomorrow! Food is a passion of mine so expecting this to be quite tough. Good luck all!

My advice…. get the books (The Fast Diet and The Fast Diet Recipe book) so that you understand the science behind this. You will often question yourself and be questioned by others during this journey, so be armed with knowledge. I reread them frequently. Another good source is Kate Harrison’s 5:2 Diet and Recipe books. She has some nice basic charts.
    Simcoeluv will give you lots of online references worth checking out too. I like to have paper copies of things as well.
    All the best PVE 🙂

I’ve been finding that a lot of different websites online have different calorie counts. 🙁 I tend to trust The Calorie King. I’ll be doing my second fast today. Kind of looking forward to it, because I kind of ate a lot last night.

Hi everyone, I’m starting my first fast tomorrow. I’m a bit nervous but determined to do well. hope everyone does well!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.