Any other US Followers? I feel like I am the only one out there :)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Any other US Followers? I feel like I am the only one out there :)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  jsbach 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)

• Hi! I might as well chime in. I’m in the U.S., Brooklyn born but now living out west. I just (grudgingly) opened a facebook account to join some 5:2 groups there. It’s taken over the world! People from all over are literally doing this plan on facebook.

I just ordered five 5:2 books from amazon.com. I can’t read enough about it. I’m starting tomorrow and plan to make this the way I eat from now on. I am confident it will work for me. Something just clicked for me when I first heard about it. Of course I ordered The Official Fast Diet and accompanying cookbook, but I’m getting three others as well. I love reading about people’s experiences on this plan.

TC

that sounds real good will have 2 try

i just read that if u get unsweetened pumkin

cans no other added stuff

that u can make many quick soups

i’m going 2 look 4 recipes

happy nonfastdays & fastdays
    usa

Thanks for the encouragement Tennessee. I’m trying to keep my normal days to 1700, which is more than I’ve had the last month on normal days. I think my husband also ate too little the previous week and he gained pounds. So we’ll see this next Wednesday when we weigh ourselves. Again I appreciate all of the tips.

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply.