Another newbie ..

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Chardonnay 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hello everyone,

Probably too late for the May challenge ..
    Curious, just wondering if there’s anyone else just starting, who is happy to share the discoveries, disciplines etc

Warmest
    Ms.Mmm

Hi Ms and welcome:

Here are some tips – hope they help: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Ms.Mmm it isn’t too late for the May challenge. We are only competing with ourselves and sharing our struggles and support.

Hi, Ms.Mum! I’m a newbie too!
    I joined last year and quickly felt overwhelmed and dropped out. Well, I don’t want to drop out again. If you’d like to become buddies, I’d love that!
    Red

Welcome Ms.Mmm

@simcoeluv. Thank you, very interesting and sensible advice. Much appreciated.
    Ms. Mmm.

@dykask Ok, thank you. Perhaps there might be a June challenge, might be more prepared & into a way of fasting groove by then. Thank you, I will learn much from many.
    Ms.Mmm

@redcoyoteblue Hi, thank you, that’s such a lovely idea and a welcomed kind gesture.
    Be in touch.
    Ms. Mmm

@seekin178 Thank you 🙂
    Ms. Mmm

I have just joined and today is my first day so have read the post for newbies which is very helpful!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.