Amazing weight loss

This topic contains 8 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  gragon 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• I began this journey for weight and health. I’ve been a fairly active guy my whole life, but with a three year old I began to just eat all the time and it packed it on. I began the FastDiet in September of 2013 and today, the 24th of February, I have lost nearly 50 pounds! I can’t believe it! I’ve had my plateaus and I am currently on one at the moment, BUT they always move! I think the best part of this is the freedom to be good two days and the other five to not worry about it ALL the time. I exercise, I feel great on my fasting days, and the next day I am not ravenous. People keep telling me that there is no way I can lose more weight, but when I can grab a handful around my middle, well yes I can! I’ve lost 7 inches around my waist! That’s amazing in and of itself!

Don’t give up! Your body and metabolism are doing what it needs to do! I’ve been in the medical field as an acupuncturist for nearly 20 years an I love the research behind this program. I also am following Dr. Varaday out of Chicago and her cancer research with intermittent fasting. Rather impressive!

All the best to you!
    Chris

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story Chris!!

🙂

Wow, Chris. That really is amazing! Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Well done Chris – fantastic work

Congrats Chris! Love inspiring stories!
    Stef.

Awesome weight loss!

Amazing! fantastic work.

Brilliant achievement and wise words, Chris. I’m a huge fan of acupuncture. It’s helped me enormously with relatively minor health issues for which conventional medics only hand out pills. Now I go along once a month just to get energised.

Wow! congrats thats amazing!! Just out of curiosity how long did your plateaus last? And did you change anything or just carry on the 5:2 as you were and they just moved?

Well done its a good way to give a motivation for losing weight

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.