Alternative for ham

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello guys
    I am Ava, 46 years old. Starting fast diet today for the second time (first attempt was 2 years ago, but terrible stomach pain got in the way of it after two months. Still dont know if it had anything to do with the diet as I have always had stomach Issues). Some of my problems with this diet are the breakfasts (eating smoked salmon or ham in the morning is a no no for me)… i am more of a fruit, yoghurt or porridge in the morning person. Anyone could give me some advice to change the ham and smoked salmon first thing in the morning? Gotta boil some water for my tea, i remember the headaches from not drinking enough
    Thank you in advance

Hi,

I’m not sure where you got your information from but there are no restrictions on what you eat for any meal apart from 500 calories on fast days and the sample menus in the book are suggestions not requirements.

If you prefer porage or yoghurt with some fruit for your first meal of the day that is fine.
    There are many who follow 5:2 who will insist that you should avoid carbs or fruit or sugar but being successful on 5:2 is all about finding what works for you.
    I’ve found that avoiding processed carbs and cutting down on foods containing sugar has made it much easier for me to get rid of the bad habits that made me obese, which means it should be easier to stay at my goal weight once I get there, but that doesn’t mean it will work for others.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.