Almost half way after 2 months

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Almost half way after 2 months

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I really didn’t expect the 5:2 diet to work as well as it has done for me (so far).
    I sort of started it by ‘accident’ when I got given the book because my mother-in-law ordered two copies by mistake.
    Lots of my friends started the diet last summer and did really well on it. I have never been a diet person but this seemed so manageable.
    I started on 85kg and at 160cm (or approx 5ft2 I think) that was in the obese BMI range. I’ve always been densely muscular and sporty so the BMI doesn’t worry me. But after 2 children and hitting 40 it was boring having to buy big clothes.
    8 weeks in I am one jean size down and now weigh 76 kg, which is very close to my half way mark of 75kg. My wedding weight 10 years ago was 73kg so I will be celebrating when I pass that mark.
    So it’s onward and downward towards 65kg which is my goal weight.
    I am under no illusions that the next section will be easy but with the 5:2 I believe I can do it.
    Good luck all 5:2’ers out there! You can do it!

hi and a big well done to you Myggan40!!

that is a brilliant achievement so far, am sure you’ll reach that target in time, well done 🙂 and thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Angie090465.
    It’s nice to have a forum where I can actually feel happy about my achievement.
    I don’t really talk about it with my friends as a lot of them struggle with their weight too. Although I’m living proof that the 5:2 works I know it’s up to each individual to choose their path. I’m very determined to keep it going AND it is so much easier to be positive in this lovely spring weather!
    Thanks again!

I love your positive attitude to 5.2 Myggan40!

and of course you should feel happy, I have no doubt you will get there very soon 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.