ACHIEVED MY GOAL!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JeanDee 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I am so happy I have achieved my goal today!! 🙂
    I have lost one stone and dropped from 9st 7lbs to 8 st 7lbs (i am 5’5) in about 6 weeks. I cant actually believe I have done it!
    I have varied between doing 5:2 and 4:3. So now i want to shift to maintenance mode, i’m going to drop back down to just 5:2 and if i continue to lose on that, then drop to 6:1.
    I have to say i love the 5:2 plan! It is the first thing that has really worked for me, despite the odd slip up. It has also allowed me to stop binging on sugary foods, appreciate what real hunger is and I feel I have my life back and i’m not controlled by food anymore. I’m healthy, slim- toned and happy! Thanx 5:2!!!

wow a big congrats and well done to you Alih87!!

brilliant results, you could go on maintenance now really… I am 5’3 and would love to go under the 9 st mark but my body has other ideas grrr but since I am a size 10 uk, I wont stress over it as I feel fine, so I just do 16.8 most days and one fast a week…seems to work just as well though I admit I haven’t weighed myself in ages!!!!!!!

great story anyway, thanks for sharing!! xx

Well done to you!

Congratulations!!

Well stated. Best wishes and congrats! Good on ya!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.