A story to encourage and make you smile

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
A story to encourage and make you smile

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Clare 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• After having been on the 5:2 for about 6 months, my sister and I were going on holiday. The luggage allowance was 15kg. She asked me what was that in old fashioned pounds and ounces, and when I checked it was 33lbs………exactly the total weight I’d lost!! I had lost a caseful of fat! When I thought about carrying the weight of that case with me everywhere, it was scary!
    I could not have imagined that 6 months previously! Now it’s 38lbs……..starting into the hand luggage now……. Ha ha!

Good luck to all 5:2ers!

Yes that is quite an amazing story! I like picking up a bag of potatoes in the supermarket and imagining that I was carrying that weight around with me for long time!
    Keep up the good work – congrats!
    Stef.

Inspiring Kmck157!!

congrats to you x

That is fantastic. Well done!

I love the fact that you have started on hand luggage!

What a great story kmck157 and an achievement well worth remembering and celebrating!
    I like the Stef’s idea of reminding herself occasionally by holding the equivalent in a bag of potatoes. There is a great success picture here with a bag of dog food…
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/an-evangelist-for-the-diet/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.