A slow start to 2014

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Linds 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hey lovely people,

It is fast day number 3 this week and I am feeling a bit deflated…

I started the fast diet in early December 2013, doing 4:3 (Im the impatient type!). It went really well, and after 3 weeks of fasting I had lost half a stone, which is something I have never achieved with any other attempt to lose weight. I stopped fasting for 10 days over Christmas, and put on about 4lbs.

Having started fasting against on 30th December, I did 5:2 for two weeks and I am doing 4:3 again this week, finishing with today. But since I resumed after Christmas, I am struggling to lose the 4lbs I gained over Christmas. I have lost 2lbs so far, but the remaining 2 just seem like they dont want to shift.

I kinda know I am just being impatient with myself and what not, but I desperately want to lose weight. I only want to lose 18lbs in total, but my first goal is to get below 10 stone, which is only 5lbs away. It just seems so hard to lose each pound.

Arrrggghhhh…sorry guys, Im craving comfort food today (its a food-craving time of the month…) and I just felt like a whinge. Bah humbug.

Hi Natasha, I put on 5lbs over Christmas and have lost 4lb so far but can’t seem to shift the other 1lb or lose any more. I think perhaps I try to weigh myself every week as I have been doing and hope that a couple of weeks will show a difference.

Don’t be too hard on yourself, your body is a funny thing and who knows why you lose something one week and nothing the next. 7lb was a great start, keep at it. Linda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.