A Newbie in The Yorkshire Dales UK

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  terialc 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi to all the lovely people on this site.
    I have a HUMUNGOUS amount to loose and I’m ready for it with all guns blazing.
    I bought the Fast Diet book last year after seeing Michael’s Horizon program. As usual it sat on a shelf keeping itself company.
    However my husband then started saying that he felt if he lost some weight it may help the arthritis in his knee. So I gave HIM the book to read and POW!!!!! He lost 2stone in less than 4 months, and he found it fairly easy. I was backing him all the way, then it suddenly dawned on me “Why not ME?” DUH!! so here I am.
    Lotsaluv Izzy

Hiya Izzy – my first day today as well and I have around 5 stone to lose so here we go on this journey together x

Hiya Izzy, whereabouts are you in t’dales then? I’m in West Yorkshire myself, near Saltaire (can see t’mill from my front window) but I’ve spent a lot of time in N Yorks over the years and went to Uni in Ripon before they closed the College down 🙁

Hope you’re in a nice gorgeous inspirational spot. Good luck with your journey.

TTFN – TJ

SarahLG thanks for that. We can do it together hun.

TJ I am only just in Dales in Skipton! Cough and a spit from you. But I work all over the Dales. Its a lovely place to take your mind off noshing.
    lotsaluv Izzy

Hi Izzy and welcome form me too!

you are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place, brilliant for lovely walks 🙂 I have driven up there and its such gorgeous scenery!!

well done on starting this fab way of eating, way to go now, happy fasting!

Angie x

Hi from a fellow yorkshire lass.

Im over in wakey and have to say ive found my way of life with this.

Well done for making the choice to join us on this epic journey and good luck with the weight loss

Hayley x

Hello ladies,

Im from York so more moors than dales but thought I would say hi as a fellow yorkie. I am into my second week of this and lost 4.5lbs last week so am loving it so far! Keep posting on how things are going as I would love to compare notes

Claire x

p.s I’ve also got about 4stone to lose so am in it for the long haul like you guys x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.