A new start for a person in the arts

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Planning
A new start for a person in the arts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cathn 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• This is my second attempt at the 5:2 diet. Usually I give up too easily due to the fear of my hunger on the fast days interrupting my work.

Nevertheless, I’ve come to the conclusion that I will always be rehearsing, performing, practising and fasting can still be a part of this. After all, my ex was a footballer who fasted for what seemed like months whilst also training. It IS possible!!

After doing some reading it seems eating later on in fast day prevents the ‘sleeping on hunger’. Any other good managing tips are welcomed.

So I currently weigh 67KG and I’m 5’3″ and my goal is 55kg, exercising 4 times a week in the gym and trying to either walk or cycle as a form of transport.

The weekend (tomorrow and day after) is dedicated to fasting and they also happen to be my remaining two days of exercise for the week. Wish me luck!

I’m sure you can do it! For me the temptation is during the afternoon when the kids are snacking and then they have their tea before I do so I have to try not to pick.

Don’t worry about being hungry. I had the fear too, but once the first fast was done there was an anticlimax like nothing changed. I definitely found eating 2 meals later helps me stay on track and I now don’t eat breakfast on normal days either.

Good luck! X

Hello, I hope it is working for you? I have been tracking my weight here for 5 YEARS! I have tried 5:2 several times but I find it impossible to stick to for more than a week, going to bed hungry and not sleeping well stopped me every single time….
    I have had a recent health scare and need to improve my immunity, and blood glucose and my BMI so 4 weeks ago I started Time Restricted Feeding – eating between 12 noon and 18.00 only, no calorie counting but healthy eating and positively no snacking. I have taken some magnesium to help my sleep too and have lost 8lbs over the 4 weeks, the main success is that my appetite has declined and I can imagine doing this longterm. Waiting until Oct to recheck my bloods and hope by then my BMI will be normal 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.