A Little Support Goes a Long Way

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FinallyThere 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Good Day Er’rybody!

This is my second go at the 5:2. My first run was successful, but I wasn’t able to maintain the practice after a while. I just bugged out. I had lost about 25lbs, which was great. But of course it all bounced back on.

Now, there have been some major life changes in there, most significantly was ceasing smoking, after a short vaping period. I recommend it! But I did gain some weight.

I also volleyed back with a diet spell on Noom. I LOVE their caloric density approach. The app works awesome & it has a support team with it. Great group. But too expensive after the initial trial and that stopped too. And again I bounced back up another 30lbs or so.

So here I am to try the 5:2 again! Looks like the forum(s) will help with the support angle. Awesome! And I’m going to try to use FitBit’s interface for tracking. It’s not focusing on Caloric Density, unfortunately. That’s been the best method so far. But without a tool, it’s too much work for me to stick to it.

So let’s see me stick to 650-700 on my 2’s
    And 2500 or so on my 5’s

Wish me luck. You too!

Hi,

how are you doing now?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.