7 Benefits of Adopting the Paleo Diet

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
7 Benefits of Adopting the Paleo Diet

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sylvestra 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

• The paleo diet can quite simply be defined as a very wholesome diet which only allows the consumption of natural foods such as meat, vegetables and healthy fats such as coconut oils, macadamia oils, olive oils, etc. It forbids the consumption of grains, grain based food products, sugar and any kind of processed food.

Any diet that ‘forbids’ probably won’t go down well in this forum.

How is that 7 benefits, I count none

Natural all the way. That is the key to the paleo diet. Of course, taste need not be sacrificed

I have a lot of respect for the Paleolithic diet but as the poster does not refer to fasting of any variety that post counts as spam

spam spam spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote “The paleo diet can quite simply be defined as a very wholesome diet which only allows the consumption of natural foods such as meat, vegetables and healthy fats such as coconut oils, macadamia oils, olive oils, etc. It forbids the consumption of grains, grain based food products, sugar and any kind of processed food.”

OMG, sounds like such fun, not.

Roughly translated as “exactly the sort of Diet/Regime that leads most people to adopt 5:2”. It sounds tedious, boring and unsustainable. Suggest you promote it on a paleo diet website, it aint welcome here !!!!!!!!!!!

well said Beebop and Sylvestra!!

reported!

“Paleo” has the same root as “paleolithic” i.e. Stone Age. I believe the “caveman diet” is an alternative name for this so-called eating plan. The name says it all. We’ve moved on and so has the science of weight loss. Cavemen and women we ain’t, so on yer bike*, gragon!

*Said with enormous restraint. What I meant was “$%&@” off.

Laughing my socks off..I LOVE you harmaj!!

xx

Ditto here Herma PSML!!! 🙂

So glad to have made two lovely ladies happy on this horrible day in North London. Bad as it is here, I’m guessing that sylvestra in Scotland and angie in Kent have it much worse.

I agree with Lindyw. Anything with the word “forbids” attached is definitely not on.

hi Herma

yes its pretty horrendous here, the rain and wind just wont let up but I suspect it may be worse in Scotland 🙁

I have a dozen hens and they have barely left their coop today poor things!
    I took my dogs out earlier, just before the rain started lashing down! even they don’t like it much…
    I am not complaining though because as we know there are poor sods out there struggling with all the flooding, I just hope and pray this weather improves asap..

thank you for making laugh out loud!! 🙂 xx

ps how are you doing?

Hi! This topic has been reported but I’m not deleting it as you guys are now chatting about something else which is, of course, absolutely fine – I just don’t want to delete your conversation. I hope your hens stay safe and that everyone is doing ok in these floods!

Thank you Fastdiet!! 🙂

And you’ve chased their other post off, thanks

xx

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply.