6 months ago…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tombaron 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• After going for another interview and not getting the job, in January 2014 I decided that i needed to get some control of my life and weight. I bought the books, which spurred me on and got on the scale. I weighed over 14 stones. I am now 11.9 on the 3 month bench my weight stayed the same i kept going, reading what other people where going through on the forum. I found this to be very inspirational My clothes are loser and I am conscious of what i am eating. This has brought a lot of my confidence back, which I had lost. I am still getting the interviews but not the jobs.. My goal is to lose another stone, by October, I need to increase my exercise, I was using a DVD exercise program which i did regularly until the sound stop working. I did buy the book on HIT but have not got round to doing the exercises. It would be good if it was a DVD as the book is awkward to read whilst doing the exercise. Onwards and downwards

Are you copying my thread title? +P. Very well done, that’s a massive chunk of weight. Keep at it, 14 lbs isn’t a lot compared to what you’ve lost!

Thanks for your reply, sorry I didn’t check before i wrote the title..

I was joking, no worries =p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.