5:2 Weekly results

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  allyp82 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi All,

This is my first week on 5 2.

I am planning on submitting my weekly result here and wondered if anyone wants to join me?

I am a 34 woman from Surrey- 5 ft 2 – 220 Ibs (15 st 10) Size 18-20

I’m aiming for approx. 2 Ib per weeks loss but happy with anything as long as its going down. Ideally I’d like to lose 4-5 stone by the end of the year as I want to try to have another baby and don’t want to at my current size.

I am doing 5:2 and incorporating walking and other exercise.

Hope people want to join me in posting their successes 🙂

So I’m logging every Friday and taking today as my official starting weight:

15, 10.

Have a lovely weekend all!

Hi 🙂 I’ll join you .. I’ve been doing this since January, but any extra support is always welcome, and vice versa 🙂 I have another 14 lbs to lose, its coming off slowly ..

I’m in the UK too 🙂

Its a NFD for me today, I also like to walk/exercise as much as I can.

Have a great day x

ps. There are some great team challenges on here too, which can help keep you on track.

Good luck!

Hi Dragon Fly,

Thanks for posting 🙂 How have you found this plan so far?

I just feel to be able to post my results each week and interact with other on the plan might help me stick to it – i’ll definitely check out the team challenges!

Its a NFD for me today too. Yesterday I did FD and managed to have just one meal after work. It was a struggle and I got a headache but I managed it 🙂

Have a great weekend x

Hiya 🙂

The first few FD can be a little rough, but they do get easier. I’ve tried many diets over the years, and have to say this is the only one that has worked for me. Its so do-able, and you can fit it into your life so easily. Also, nothing is off limits on non fast days, as long as you stick within your TDEE, which for me is about 1425. I’ve found that my appetite on NFD has also reduced significantly as the days go on.

I did a FD yesterday, I choose to save my cals for a meal in the evening .. its something to look forward to 🙂 For headaches, just make sure you drink plenty of water, and you will find that they subside in time 🙂

Well done on getting through yesterday, soon you’ll be getting through them without even realising 🙂 Its all good 🙂

I was 2lb down this morning .. it really does work, but its slow and steady rather than fast weight loss. This is good though, as it means its more likely to stay off!

Enjoy the rest of your day, and have a great weekend. I’ll be back on Monday.

xxx

Thanks for the tips Dragon Fly and well done for your loss of 2 Ibs! 🙂 I’m definitely in it for the long haul so slow and steady it will be.

I’m going to spend my weekend planning for next week and batch cooking some meals so that I am organised. Must also try and not have too much wine which is my main vice!

Take care 🙂 xxx

So weighed this morning and I lost a pound. I was hoping for 2 but its still progress in the right direction 🙂

Wk1: 15, 10.2
    Wk2: 15, 9.0

I have been fasting on my FDs for 20 hours and eating my 500kcal in one meal – I actually can’t believe that its not harder and although I feel hungry I have lots of energy and no afternoon slumps at work! So I am feeling positive that this way of eating will suit me 🙂

Have a lovely weekend all!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.