4'11 hoping to lose 20 pounds

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
4'11 hoping to lose 20 pounds

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FastEnough 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi everyone,

So as you can see I am 150 cm tall and hoping to lose 20 pounds to bring me down to 105 pounds (7.5 stone) and I need some motivation other than being fat! if anyone has any tips, advice, personal experiences they’d like to share I would really appreciate it! Would love to hear how everyone has found the 5:2 and how much weight you’ve lost after how many weeks? 🙂 hearing other people’s weight loss motivates me so much!

Best of luck to everyone and I hope everyone reaches their goals x

I want to share my weight loss story with you guys,
    Since having my first child, I’ve been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. I’ve tried many diets and couldn’t make anything work. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.
    The Diet plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything in the instructions and lost 21 pounds in the first three weeks. I’m now starting the diet again to lose 10 more pounds. this have changed my life, and I am incredibly thankful. Here is the link —
    Good Luck!

I want to share my weight loss story with you guys,
    Since having my first child, I’ve been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. I’ve tried many diets and couldn’t make anything work. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.
    The Diet plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything in the instructions and lost 21 pounds in the first three weeks. I’m now starting the diet again to lose 10 more pounds. this have changed my life, and I am incredibly thankful. Here is the link — http://bit.ly/1pRGg2W
    Good Luck!

P.S I forgot the link 🙂

that’s amazing but I’d like people’s results from the 5:2 diet thanks 🙂

Hi Cinnabon and everyone! Glad I found your post. I too have 20lbs to lose. Being 5’1, I’m not much taller. Hope to encourage each other. 🙂

@catty! Wow! 21-lbs in 3 weeks is wonderful! Keep up the excellent work!

@cinnabon – how are you doing? I see you’re almost 2 weeks in. How is the progress going? I’m on my 2nd fast day and weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.