3rd weigh in!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fitnfast 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I just finished my 3rd set of fasting days. It has been a little over 2 weeks.

I was 176.6 at the start.

I weighed 169.0 this morning! So very happy!

A couple of things I changed: I added another near-fasting day, maybe around 800 calories. I started running, doing it in an hiit fashion (run as fast as I can for 30 seconds, walk 10, repeat).

I increased my fish oil to 3000mgs a day, and dropped most fruits. Added more veggies. Cut back on bread and crackers (even whole wheat that I usually eat).

I am doing this for LIFE!

@fitnfast – I too have just added HIT cardio, sprint for 30 seconds and walk for 60 seconds, repeat for a total of 16 minutes. I hope I can have as great a success as you have had, amazing!

HI, VibeRadiant! I am amazed at how well this is going! I have been doing one hour ass-kicking aerobic workouts for years, and of course, dieting. And nothing has ever literally melted the fat off like this!

And I just KNEW there had to be an answer. It was crazy to think that modern medicine can do so much, yet here we all are, struggling with ou r weight. And all along, the answer was so simple…we are just eating WAY too much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.