30 weeks on 5:2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HungrySchmungry 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all I will just share my progress after 30 weeks. I have lost 43 cm around my belly, 21,1 kg and my bloodsucker has change so much that I have skipped my insulin gone. And my medicine for high bloodsucker is skipped. Today I have normal bloodsucker I am out of my type 2 diabetes. I know I have to take care of my weight otherwise it will return. I have often use the one liner “fat people are happy people” today I can say this is not correct. I have never been happier in my life than now. I can take the stairs to third floor without losing my breath. I don’t fall in sleep in front of TV. And I have got my energy back. I have state refurnishing our house again. After 5 years where nothing has happened. I feel that I am 20 years younger that I was for 30 weeks ago. The weight loss has a great side effect on health problems.
    Michael you have change my life with this diet. This is the right diet for me. I have got a Couple of years more to live. Thanks!!!
    Best regards
    Kim

Nice to hear such a success story, well done Kim, keep up the good work 🙂

Thanks for sharing Kim and many congratulations! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.