3 MONTHS ON

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Redswallow 10 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi,
    3 Months on and am pleased with way 5:2 has worked for me. Have lost 1st
    8lbs, 3″ off my chest, 5″ off my waist, 2″ off my hips and bodyfat has dropped by 4%. Am now 9st 11 which is lowest I’ve been for 25 years. I feel so much better in myself and am thankful that I found this site as reading all your posts really helped spur me on, so thankyou everyone and keep up the good work 🙂

That is so awesome! Well done Redswallow! xxx

Congratulation on this success!!!!!

Congratulations, Red, I trust your determination and discipline have gotten you this far. Keep it up. I’ll be in month 3 the first week in May. I don’t weigh often, but I’ll be weighing again then. Keep doing what you’re doing — it’s working. Have a good week. Jean

Thankyou,
    I’m not saying it’s been all plain sailing, as I still can’t resist buffet at parties or rich dessert after meal out(which I did Sunday and felt rotten all next day), but I now get straight back to 5:2 next day instead of thinking I’ve blown it and bingeing for whole week. Good luck JeanDee with your next weighin.

Thankyou,
    Yoginell and Ushush it’s really good to have the support from these posts as really helps to keep me on track.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.