2nd Week Tomorrow

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amy C. 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi I start my second week of 5:2 tomorrow, actually in my case 4:3 finding it really good not sure on weight loss as not going to weigh for first month, the problem I’m having is eating enough on my non fast days, supposed to eat 2298 cal for my TDEE but finding it hard to eat that much especially on work days with only 2x10min 1x20min breaks with no cooking facilities surely some else is having this problem, could someone put up a typical day eating that adds up to near 2298 I would appreciate it as I really want this to work, need this to work
    Thanks

Have you checked your TDEE correctly? 2298 seems a lot of calories to me – but maybe you are six foot ten inches tall!
    My normal eating days(eg today)include porridge for breakfast, sea bass with vegetables and one boiled potato for lunch, a couple of slices of cold turkey, salad and crusty bread this evening. I have also eaten 4 fresh apricots, 1 nectarine, a few raspberries on the porridge and two digestive biscuits. My Fitness Plan app says that is about 1300 cals

I would have a piece of fruit in your ten minute break, salad with meat or fish then whatever you usually have as a main meal.

Non fast days should be what you would normally eat but by controlling the portion size and choice of food you want to come somewhere between your BMR and TDEE.

🙂

I would agree with Lindyw. I am nearly 5’9″, fairly active and my TDEE is about 2000 calories.

Besides, you don’t need to eat your TDEE, just up to your TDEE – at least that is my understanding.

Hi just checked again, male 60y old, 5ft 10in 110kg comes out at BMI 34.8 BMR 1916 and TDEE as 2635 lightly active don’t have time for much exercise my I stand most of day for my job, and sometimes do a fair bit of walking during the day so have checked lightly active. So should I eat between 1916 and 2635 each non fast day. Please advise I need this to work for me and my beautiful grand daughters

thank you

OK. Looks right. I didn’t recognize your were a male.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.