29 LBS LOST IN 7 WEEKS

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
29 LBS LOST IN 7 WEEKS

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Boaky 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• HI All

i wanted to say about how im finding this fasting

i started 7 weeks ago and its was hard at first but started seeing results fast

after 3 weeks i lost over a 6stone but then it got harder, i switched to a 4:3 doind mon , wed and friday fast days , by doing this i was able to loosed 4 lbs this week alone and total in 7 weeks is a huge 29lbs

if you are thinking about this please give it a shot its successful and so easy

Wow, marcusjohn1980, that is some loss! Well done!

What a fantastic weight loss! well done!

Congratulations to you!

thankyou it is a great diet , id recommend to anyone

just noticed i put 6 stone instead 6 lbs on my original thread.

HAS ANYONE GOT SUGGESTIONS TO WEATHER I SHOULD BE TAKING VITAMINS ON FAST DAYS ?

THANKYOU

Hi l am about to start the fast diet tomorrow and l was wondering as you have lost alot of weight l was wondering what you did eat on your fast days 🙂

hi

i stick to the fast diet book but only have 1 meal a day on fast days.

the fast diet rec book is great, i recommend the cottage pie its amazing

if you don’t have this get a calorie guide book so you can experiment youself

generally lots veg , fruit and no sugary things like drinks , choc etc

my partner and i stick to this and find better results doing one meal and having the full 24 hour fast before meal.

what i found is once you get into this you will look at all foods on non fast days and eat healthier.

gone the days when i used grab a pasty or sausage roll on the go, i stick to around 1800 calories on non fast days, as i mentioned at first lost loads but then slows down so i switched to 4 3 and now find this works well.

on 5:2 i did monday and thursday and on 4:3 i do monday , wed and friday

I also find no carbs on fast days works better.

wish u luck im sure u will be impressed

please let me know how you get on and if you need help

Congratulations. That is fantastic.

I, too, have been experiencing great success with intermittent fasting. This morning I weighed myself to discover I have now lost 25 lbs in about six weeks. I am doing things a bit differently, though. I am doing Alternate Day Fasting. And, when I fast, it is a true fast. Only water on those days. The real upside is that, on my eating days, I don’t have to restrain at all. This past week, on my eating days, I had an enormous barbecue dinner with all of the trimmings and two beers; the next eating day I had a huge mexican food dinner with two beers; the next day I had a fantastic burger, fries, onion rings, and a chocolate malt. And I still lost three pounds this week.

This is a great way to live. I can see hitting my weight loss goal easily by next February (goal weight loss of 100 lbs). I can’t imagine eating any other way, now.

Thank you for that where can you the receipe book from
    l am hoping l will cope on the fast days l am going to have some fruit
    tomorrow apple and a orange and for tea a grilled chicken breast
    and salad l would like to know is having lite jelly ok to have with fresh fruit
    thank you again will let you know how my first week goes 🙂

Wow thats great 25 pounds. l hope l can do well like all of you,
    l am a bit excited but also nervous have a great week thank you 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.