25Kg to lose!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AnneD 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone,
    best wishes to all following this diet. I’ve 25 kilos to lose. It’s a lot but I’m two weeks in and I am loving this diet. The first fast day was really tough as i has a headache all day but the next three fast days were much better. I’ve tried every diet there is but for the first time I feel I can keep to this one and it is going to be part of my lifestyle. I’ve lost 1.5kgs so far which is great for me as I have an under active thyroid.

So far I’m not worrying about what I eat on non fast days. Should I be being careful to keep up the weight loss?

Hi AnneD and welcome to the forums,

well done on your loss, that is a great start! about the non fast days, have you checked your TDEE? this is the amount of cals you should be consuming on non fast days, there is a tool under the how? section, top of the page, it’ll calculate this for you 🙂

keep going 🙂

Thanks Angie! I just checked the TDEE and will try to keep to the calories suggested on the non fast days especially if not going out to dinner etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.