1stone down! Yay!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  rockyromero 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

• Just got back from my monthly weigh in. Have now lost 14.2 lbs. 1 stone down, 2 to go! Am soooo happy. Please share your results.

toms wow

congrats on ur 14.2 lbs

we r soooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy 4 u 2:D

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or adf w/1 or 6/1 πŸ˜€

Congrats and keep it up.

~ -18lb with many positive side effects – please check my earlier posts.

Congrats!! No result from me yet as only 2nd fast day. But mentally am feeling more in control being able to stick to 500 cal which is pretty cool for me. Ending day two now, it was a bit hard this afternoon (maybe partially due to the fact that my ‘other’ days certainly wouldn’t be called feast days!) and I am right up at 498 cal so no wiggle room for inaccuracies!!

Way to go Toms

This is a great way of life isn’t it? We are all winners. Can’t wait to hear all your losses. Happy fasting.

Toms that’s FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks for sharing…it’s just so encouraging!

I can’t share yet as I’m only on day two…I’ll be back in a month with my results…fingers crossed πŸ™‚

This forum is brilliant. Everyone is so supportive.
    Nursebean, you won’t regret it!

What a fantastic, positive and supportive forum post.

I have just started IF today and decided to start with a fast day to get my head into it. I have to say I am finding it pretty easy and love the feeling of being in control of my body rather than giving into to my “lazy” attitude to food. I do have some mild hunger pangs but I am seeing this as a positive thing – just feel that fat burning away πŸ™‚

I have been reading the Fast Diet book and it has really helped me commit to this lifestyle choice and not look at it as another fad diet. This post just reaffirms that positive feeling and it is great to be a part of something so positive

“control of my body rather than giving into to my β€œlazy” attitude to food”

so so true

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or adf w/1 or 6/1 πŸ˜€ ♬♬♬♬

ahamilton

oooooooooooooops

4got 2 put ur name & welcome

Ahamilton, hi and hope your first fast day has gone well. Fast day for me too which was a good one. Will await your first weight loss post. Fast well.

Hi all, weight going down – almost at goal weight now. never managed before with ww or slimming world, but getting there with 5:2. This website is so encouraging and helpful. Well done to all of us, we can make it happen if we do it together.

Almost at goal weight?! Congrats!! I bet you are super duper excited. I can’t wait. It will be such a relief to be honest to accomplish something I am generally pretty terrible at!
    All the best everyone πŸ™‚

Goal weight sounds fab! WELL DONE! I wish I was there but only on day 2 (Fast Day 1) Can you please share how much weight you have lost and when you first started please. I love hearing success stories spur me on.

I’ve had a 200 cal Tuna Salad and have saved 300 cals for my dinner when I get home from work later(18:30pm). I’m feeling hungry now though so just made a bkack coffee and don’t think I’ll have energy for my box fit class!

tomsmantis, well done, 1 stone is my first goal, which is getting closer….

started 5th Sept, down 12lbs. long way to my goal weight, but i am happy with the slow but steady approach !

I have a picture chart in the kitchen with the number of bags of sugar i want to lose printed on it, and I cross them off as they disappear !

Tomtommum, what a fab idea! Must try it. Think with me though it should be bags of spuds as I have another two to go.

@ tomtom
    “I have a picture chart in the kitchen with the number of bags of sugar i want to lose printed on it, and I cross them off as they disappear !”

@ toms mantis
    ” should be bags of spuds as I have another two to go.”

Put me in for slices of pizza.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply.