1st day for me today

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Puny 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Exited about this! My mum has been doing it for a while & has lost 10 kilos , is feeling more alert & full of energy. I hope it’ll do the same for me.

Oh exciting!!!

How is your first fast going? Not really easy the first two for most people.
    I had my third fast yesterday and it feels like I’m already getting used to it, giving it little thought really.

Read alot here on the forum, there is so much experience here to borrow from, wonderful!

Hi

Do you keep your fast days together or separate them?

I found the first two fasts the most difficult and as the weeks roll on, it is getting easier. I think it is because i have really cut down on all days so my body is getting used to less.

Personally I separate my days, always Monday and Thursday, for us it is better that way so we both know what the week will be like. There have been a couple of times when we have moved them for various reasons but on the whole we find set days are the best.

You can do it, I promise! Good luck and know that we are rooting for you.

I started last week, today is my third day of fasting. So far so good, lost 4 pounds last week, but this past weekend ate alot at three barbecues and gained a few pounds. I’m concerned about that. I couldn’t stop eating. Anyone else experience this and how will it effect my weight loss for this week and going forward??

Good luck 🙂 I mainly do Mondays and Thursdays but its easy to change and fit it in to your week of things change. I did my 6th fast yesterday and the way things have turned out I have fasted again today! Not been difficult at all! I will still fast on Thursday.

Welcome and good luck 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.