15 weeks in and going strong…ish :-)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
15 weeks in and going strong…ish :-)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Looney41 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi

Thought it about time I introduced myself as i’ve been lurking for a while now and I’ve received so many great tips and motivavtion from this board that I wanted to say thankyou.

Today is my 15th weigh in and im down by another 2 pounds this week which im really pleased about. This brings my total weight loss to 24 pounds so far 😀

My fast days are Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and I try to exercise most days except my weigh in day (today) which is also my treat day. I’m a bit of a chocoholic so I look forward to weigh days but because i’m usually thrilled when i’ve lost, i’m not too tempted to over do it with treats either so I find it’s been working well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and thankyou for all your help along my journey so far…I have a way to go yet!! Lorna x

I’ve been lurking too… Hello everyone!

Really pleased with my results 9 weeks in. It prompted me to reread the book last night as I want to know what the heck is happening with my body.

One regret:

I wish I had weighed/measured myself at the start! Probably preferred to not know. At Xmas I stayed with family and used their scales. I was 195lb…. My heaviest ever. But that was well before I started….

I can see I’m smaller In the mirror. But the compliments are flying in at work. Needless to say I’ve ordered scales online.

Keep going Lorna. My initial goal was 5 weeks. I didn’t hesitate to continue. My new goal is a year! :)) I often come on this site and relish the successes of others.

Dylan

Hi Dylan

I’ve had my ups and downs since January but on the whole it’s been fairly easy so far so I’m in it for the long haul too.

I go on holiday in July so that’s my main target and I’ll probably carry on after that even if it’s just 6:1 to maintain as I’ve tried lots of other diets and I always gain a bit of the weight back.

I’m the same as you with this site and I love reading people’s stories and tips. I read mostly when I’m on my excercise bike in the evening to pass the time and love how so many people are doing well as it gives me hope for losing another couple of stone. I’m nearly at 2 stone now and can definately see a difference but I think I’ll need to lose the same again to get where I need to be.

I’d still take measurements now though as I didn’t do mine till week 8 (lost my tape measure) and I’ve seen a big difference since which is great to record.

Lorna

Thanks Lorna… Following your last post I got the tape measure out late at night and ordered scales!

Thanks – it was just the push I needed. I’m using the tracker now on this website.

I find I’m starting to evaluate a lot more what I eat on feast days… I enjoy large portions (I was never one to snack between mealtimes though) but want healthier food…

I have a week off in May. I’m counting on feeling even lighter by then. Will arrange my fast days on the days I travel. I flew during the Easter holidays and it actually worked quite well and was easy to stay hydrated.

Glad for your success thus far.

Dylan 🙂

Hi Dylan

How’s it going? I’ve plateaud a little so I’ve started the insanity workout as it’s 60 days from start to Finish which fits nicely into the time I have left before my holiday. It’s very hard!! But I can already feel the muscles tightening … Only thing is it’s so intense that I feel hungrier and it’s hard to ignore all the messages that tell you to make sure you’re eating right (and more) while working out so much. I’m going to try and stick to the 4:3 I’ve been doing and see how I go as only on day 6 of insanity today … Hope you’re well

Lorna

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.